Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

hanging out

It had been way too long since I had seen Summer and the sisters. On Tuesday, they drove over and we checked out First Christian Church's indoor playground. I must say I was pretty impressed. It's a huge space with all kinds of things for a kiddo to do. Each of the classrooms off the gym is painted with different "shops" in a town. There's also wifi and a nice eating space so you can bring lunch. And best of all it's free! I look forward to using this space when Owen can actually enjoy it. Sorry for this blurry pic:

Olivia had a great time. She was also in love with Owen's giraffe (Squeaks as we call him).
This is how Owen spent some of the time:After we spent a couple hours at the playground, we headed to good ol' McDonald's for some lunch. While playing in the large tubal play structure (or the disease tunnel as Summer calls it) Ollie must have panicked a little from some of the other rowdy kids that were playing. We could hear her crying, but couldn't see her. Since Summer has a slight thing with germs, I handed off Owen and relived my childhood as I climbed up, rescued the child, and then fought with the static in my hair the rest of the day. All in all, a great day and I can't wait to hang out with the sisters again. So sad we didn't get a picture with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's like my worst nightmare. Those tubes are so small! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...