Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, March 27, 2011

9.5 month pics

I know most of you have seen this on facebook. . .but I just can't help posting some again. My sister came over on Monday to take Owen's "9" month pictures.  It was a beautiful day before the cold hit again.  We just went to park close to our place and then in the backyard.  Although Owen wasn't very cooperative, Jenna amazes me at the pictures she gets.  And then her editing. . .swoon. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

for all the pictures, click here and here

1 comment:

  1. Make me sooooo happy!!! Jenna does such a fantastic job! What GREAT PHOTOS!!!You do such a great job, I just love the one with you and Owen, it makes me cry....Thank you!!!Love, Auntie Du

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...