Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Julie's Shower!

Ignore the fact this shower was a couple weeks ago. I blame birthday party craziness for my lack of blogging! :)  A month ago my cousin welcomed her third child and her FIRST girl!  It was the most amazing birth story - she got a vbac after 2 c-sections!  I still tear up thinking about it. A bunch of ladies threw her an awesome "sprinkle" to welcome Miss Maggie.  I might have gone a little crazy with her gift, but I saw the fabric, fell in love, and went to work!
the front
the back with her name
close up of name
bib, blanket, bonnet, and bows!
all wrapped up
all the ladies who threw the shower
yummy cupcakes made by Courtney
cute drink station
adorable name decor
candy buffet - great treats to go home with!
the 2 ladies of honor!
what a great gift - a canvas of an awesome birth picture
Julie sharing her birth story
Holly's super funny gift - a bottle of wine called Mommy's Time Out
opening my gift
        
Welcome to the world Maggie!  You are so loved already!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...