Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, May 13, 2013

Party in 5 days!

I found this adorable picture on Pinterest and knew it had to be the backdrop for our cupcake table.

Picture 513{source}

I bought a display board at Hobby Lobby – you know the kind you use for a school project.  I rounded off the tops on the side panels.Picture 512Then I used an exacto knife to cut the middle part into a barn shape.Picture 514I taped off the top of the “silos” so Owen could help me paint them black.  It took 2 coats of craft paint.Picture 553 Picture 552Lastly, I used vinyl cut in long strips to outline the barn doors, windows, and hay loft.  Owen requested some animals on the barn, so that may happen if I have extra time this week.  So happy with how it turned out!  Picture 594

blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...