Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

20 weeks

Photobucket


How far along? 20 weeks tomorrow!
Stretch marks? nothing yet. But I did buy some belly butter this week to start slathering. Although I'm a firm believer that no lotion is going to help if I'm destined to get those pretty marks.
Sleep: I'm still able to sleep on my back, so no complaints yet.
Best moment this week: I love eating out and being able to order fries with no guilt!
Movement: I'm still not entirely sure what I'm feeling. And it's not everyday. But I'm pretty sure it's the little man.
Food cravings: This week, I've been eating Eggo waffles by the box. :)
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: good sushi!
What I am looking forward to: Actually having a belly to show off. Although I'm thankful that I can still wear all my pants and haven't blown my clothing budget.
Names: We are so far away from even agreeing on a long list of names. The names I love this week are Conner, Kendrick, Benjamin, Bennet, and Cole. I LOVE Parker. But Parker Pool? Can't do it.
Milestones: I am half way done! Where in the world did that time go?

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to cocoa butter your boobs! My tummy came out stretch mark free... but I never thought to take care of the top!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...