Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

21 weeks



How you go from a cantaloupe, to a banana, I'll never understand. Who picks these fruits anyways?

How far along? 21 weeks yesterday
I'm feeling: just like myself, just hungrier
Milestones: really feeling some movements in my lower belly. I haven't felt what I could call a kick or anything, but definitely feeling stuff everyday.
What no one tells you: That sometimes you can not poop for weeks at a time. Ok, I'm exaggerating. But seriously people. Prunes, water, fiber, etc don't help.
Sleep: getting up an average of one time a night, so not terrible. Still sleeping great.
Weight: This week, I think I've started to pop. No one yet has asked when I'm due yet, but my kiddos have started commenting that my belly is growing. I think I'm up about 10 pounds.
Food cravings: William commented on how I was starting to eat again. And by eat, I mean stuff my face. I'm always hungry. :) But garlic bagel chips, oranges, and butter pecan ice cream have topped the chart this week.
Currently Reading:
for VLI: New Testament Theology: Many Witnesses, One Gospel
for baby: Happiest Baby on the Block
for fun: Shopaholic and Baby
Current projects: trying to find the time to finish up a knitting project for a friend so I can start on a few projects for Baby Pool
Names: The names I like this week are Braden, Cole, Benjamin, and Garrett.
Words of Wisdom: Ok, not baby related at all. So I got my hair colored. While I LOVE it, it's so fried and I have never seen so much hair on the counter and floor every morning. So last night, I followed Pam's advice and pulled some things from the kitchen. A little olive oil, honey, and egg and presto: a cheap fix. I lathered it on, let it sit for about an hour, and then rinsed out. While it didn't fix it, it was definitely a more recognizable texture this morning. I might try it again this weekend.**

**EDIT - I am in no way blaming my sister for my current straw-like hair. This could be due to many factors such as pregnancy, winter, and the likes. Make your appointments with her soon and make sure you buy lots of product! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love bananas! :)

    and I ate one today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: the pooping....I hear ya! I know it's gross but drink a glass of citracel EVERY DAY and that will help keep things more regular. I like Braden personally. Benjamin is okay and haven't I told you about the little Garrett that's at our school right now? It might make you reconsider.... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...that whole "weight" headline...you'll really not want to continue to keep that one posted. Trust me. It's all fine and good right now, but before too long, you will rather poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick then post your weight gain on your blog. LOL! Can't wait to see more pictures of that baby boy bump :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...