Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 24, 2010

the weekend

We had a jammed packed weekend, so I'm thoroughly enjoying an afternoon in pj's watching football. We're heading to my parents for dinner, so that means no cooking either! Nice. I helped teach a class at church called Learning to Minister Like Jesus. It was super fun to get to teach and tag-team with my dad during the class. It was also the first time I was able to use Baby Pool in my examples while teaching. Our little guy's a great testimony to the fact that sometimes prayers don't get answered right away.

Last night, we help Gabe surprise Aubrey for her birthday. Because she's quite the "inquisitive" one, she had a hunch something was up. But it was still fun to hang with them! Here's her faked surprised look:

Happy birthday girlie! Hope it's your most amazing year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...