Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 24, 2010

belly pic

Alright, alright. . .I know I should've posted a half way done belly picture in my 20 week post. I've heard from several people about this. I hated the ones we took in our official place and outfit, so here's one from tonight as I'm getting ready for bed. Note that this is after PapaDel's pizza and cake, so it's not always this large. :) I can still really hide it in regular pants. But it kinda looks like I'm pregnant, doesn't it!? YAY!



And to answer your questions about cribs, I'm leaning towards aqua walls with bright bedding (orange, aqua, and lime green). But this crib has got to last us for several kids. So it has to look good with pink and brown too someday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Baby boy is starting to make his presence known! So glad to see that! Keep an eye on your mailbox...wink,wink...& definitely expresso! No question!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...