Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

nursery ideas

So with Thursday being a glorious snow day, I spent literally all day on the couch researching baby items. Who knew what uncharted territory I was headed into. We new moms must have a target above us with all the things they tell us we "have" to get for baby. I'm asking lots of already-mom's what I really need. I think William is a little relieved that our budget might be saved a little since finding out it's a little boy, not girl. But I'm getting excited to plan this nursery. We'll only be in this place for a year post-baby, so I don't want to go out of control. But I can kinda think of this as a trial run. :)

Everyone knows I love pink and brown. Since that decor scheme needs to be put on hold, I could always go for the super popular light blue and brown combo:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Or I could go crazy. This aqua blue/orange/lime green combo is starting to maybe be front runner in my mind:
Photobucket

love this splash of orange:
Photobucket
Photobucket

just cute:
Photobucket

Ooo, I could totally make these:
Photobucket

So many choices. It's like planning a wedding. Only better because it's not over in hours. Well, let's hope labor is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...