Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, January 7, 2010

week 18



How far along? 18 weeks on Wednesday.
Stretch marks? I thought I saw one right by my belly button, and my heart filled with despair. Turns out it was just a sleep line from my sheets. Phew.
Sleep: Pretty good still. Just the getting up to pee is no fun.
Best moment this week: We had a snow day on Thursday! I spent the entire day on the couch looking at pictures of nurseries and baby stuff. I'll post some of those fun pictures later.
Movement: I think I'm starting to feel the little man, but I'm not entirely sure. Just small little flutters that could easily be gas.
Food cravings: Still just love my orange juice. And pickles (but that's not new to pregnancy)
Gender: definitely boy, not doubt about that.
Labor Signs: long way from that.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Bladder control and red wine.
What I am looking forward to: Starting to plan the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Complaining about gaining weight when you're pregnant is like complaining you're wet when you go swimming.
Milestones: First weight gain at the doctor! It has begun.

1 comment:

  1. At 18 weeks those flutters are definitely kicks! You'll know it for sure soon. :) It's such a cool feeling.

    And congrats on a boy! They're so much fun! And crazy, and energetic, and inquisitive, and and....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...