Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Etsy

Shame on you Etsy. Are you trying to make me go broke? Ok, I really haven't bought anything yet, but trust me, my "favorites" list is growing each and every day!
*Sorry for the super large pics. I tried resizing multiple times.*

My mom can totally make these. She's going to be a busy woman these next few months.
From Isabellaboo

She has adorable little art prints:
From BlueClara

Oh it excites me to no end to oragnize his closet!
From Potato Patch

Who wants baby biting on those germy shopping carts?
From Paisly Pineapple

Little shoes for a little man
from Bugaloo

1 comment:

  1. so i was reading aubrey's blog about etsy the other day. i know about your love for the site as well and thought i was reading your blog for a second. i kept thinking 'why is she saying IF it's a boy'? then i realized i was reading about baby thaman. so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...