Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

stuff

Ok, so I really had no idea how big the baby market is until I started searching these last few weeks. Who knew the amount of stuff out there?! So I might just randomly post a few of these fun finds every once in awhile.

Like this great little guy. Grass growing on your counter? No, a drying rack!
From Boon Inc.


I'm not 100% sure I'll make my own baby food. I'd LOVE to, but we haven't resolved the issue of me working quite yet. But these recipes almost sounded good enough to make for myself. From Honest Fare


These made me think of my sister, who likes to tell people that everyone sees at least one cow everyday. They're from Urban Baby.


All this searching is making me drooling over some options. Would it really be THAT bad to have 3 diaper bags? :)

7 comments:

  1. Well, if you wanna drool over diaper bags too... and need 3 ;o) Check out this "FAR TO CUTE FOR WORDS" diaper bags. (But do prepare yourself, they cost an arm and a leg - thank god for gift registry!)
    http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/collections/original/boxybackpacks/
    and these
    http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/collections/original/shoulderbags/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 diaper bags and want about 10 more. Long story about why I have 3 but I do like and often use 2 of them. One is big and for traveling (it was a gift) and the other is great for just taking to the store (I bought it myself).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made all my own baby food for Madalyn and it really doesn't take a lot of extra time. I'm just now starting to stockpile for the twins. It's super easy and super healthy. A great book to check out is "Super Baby Food" by Ruth Yaron! It has tons of great information and recipes. Have fun shopping for baby stuff! it's so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree - homemade baby food is super easy. Especially if you have one of those hand-held immersion blenders. My mom picked one up for me and I haven't touched the all-day-affair food processor since. Here's my go-to web site for baby food ideas: http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that drying rack is TOO cute! I mean yeah it is a little strange looking but I love it. And cute bottles!!
    I totally plan on making my own baby food. We plan on buying the Beaba Babycook processor. I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Em! And I echo the other homemade food makers - it is EASY, you only need to do it for an hour or two about once a month and the website Val gave you is how I got all my delicious mixture ideas! It is so much fun once you start. Olivia just loved everything. Jack would never touch anything I made - he was a Gerber kid! Maybe I'll get this one to be more adventurous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks SO much ladies for the tips and advice! I am definitely in good hands with all of you who've done this before. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...