Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Angie!

Oops. . .forgot to post this sooner! Happy birthday to my dear friend Angie! I am so lucky to have you in my life. I am looking forward to see what this year has in store for you! Hope you enjoy getting a few new things to help you with your new knitting stash!

hanging out at Pam's (I didn't mean to coordinate):
Laura and Owen:
out before the party even got going:
the birthday cupcake (and "candle"):
I think we all know what she wished for:
He loves the birthday girl!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks my sweet friend! I love that you wrote a post about me!:) Thanks for sharing my special day with me and yes, very excited about adding to the knitting stash!;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...