Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lafayette ladies

Last Thursday, Owen and I took a little road trip to visit some very special ladies in my old stomping ground. It was my first longer drive with Owen. He started crying a few minutes into the trip and I thought I might be crazy for doing this. But by St. Joe, he was asleep and stayed asleep as long as the car was moving. :) We met at Teresa's new house which was GORGEOUS! I miss these gals SO much and it's always so good to catch up on the Cumberland drama. It feels so weird to not be talking about getting my classroom ready! Here we are from L to R: Courtney, Teresa, Kassi, Kathy, Brianne, grumpy Owen, me, and Angie. I hope we continue to keep in touch for a long time!
Then, on my way out of town, I decided to call me old neighbor just to see if they were home. I was in luck!! Erin (and Abby at the time) was the greatest neighbor a girl could ask for. She's a riot to hang out with and always willing to loan out anything she has. Malia was born 1 day before William and I got married. I guess Erin had a good reason for missing the wedding. I cannot believe she's 3 years old (going on 16). We miss having them as neighbors!! Here's the little miss practicing to be a big sister:
We had to make one stop in Danville on the way home because Owen was a little tired of his car seat and screaming, but all in all, it was a fabulous day catching up with good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...