Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treating

As a child, we never went trick or treating. I mean to say that never in my life have I been trick or treating. So tonight, I got to vicariously live through my child as he had his first experience going door to door for candy that only I will eat. :)  Thanks to my mother-in-law for getting Owen's costume for us.  We just knew he had to be a cow since he loves them!
getting ready to head to the parade
look mom, the moon is out.  he pointed to it all night!
lots of BOYS in this group!
 
couldn't resist this one those cute tails!
with cousin Jules
he never really "got it" but next year, I'm sure he'll be running up just like Ty and Ben!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...