Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

no need for mistletoe

This little craft project was just too cute not to post. Sara asked for some Christmas onesies with this saying on it! Solid colored onesies are hard to find, so I bought them here if anyone cares.  Then I got some cool heat transfer vinyl that is flocked.  Meaning, fuzzy when you feel it.  I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the words.  And of course, the outfits wouldn't be complete without adding a flower clip on a headband!  I hope Liana and her cousins love them!
 
close up of the 'fuzziness'

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these turned out wonderfully!

    And by the way thanks-both for your purchase and the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...