Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

32 weeks


Wow, creepy right? But that's what my little man kinda looks like! Ohh I'm getting so excited to meet him, I can hardly stand it. 8 more weeks better fly by!!

Ok, onto this week's info:
How far along? 32 weeks tomorrow
Pictures from this week: Gotta love my hubby "photographer". He never lets us miss our Sunday morning photo shoots before church!




I'm feeling: Same as last week. And my love for my bed is quickly fading. It's just not comfy like it used to be.
Stretch marks?: I think I've spotted some on my lower back and sides. Not that I'm panicking or anything. I've been lotioning up, but I know if they're coming, they're bound to happen and no amount of lotion or oil is going to help.
Sleep: I finally broke out the huge pregnancy pillow. No, really, it's huge. Sophie does not like the fact that she has no where to sleep anymore on the bed. But it's helped a little with my staying asleep. Not a lot, but a little.
Milestones: My sister lovingly pointed out that my hips are widening and I have started to waddle. I pointed out that when you 1) add 25 pounds to your front and 2) have a baby's head down where it feels like a tampon inserted the wrong way (come on girls, you know that feeling), you'd be waddling too. :)
Baby highlights from the week: We have our 32 week appointment tomorrow! I'll do a separate post about all the info we learn. I'm super excited because we get another ultrasound and my mom is going to come. It's the first ultrasound she's ever seen live because she didn't have any done with me or my siblings!
Movement: He's moving like crazy. Unless of course, someone is watching or waiting for him to move. Little bugger knows somehow. I try to pull out the video camera to catch my belly doing the wave and of course he stops immediately. I will catch it, someday!
Food cravings: All I can say is I'm glad I bought the big box of these! I'm eating them like gangbusters now that's it warming up.
Names: Top 2 this week are still Greyson and Owen with Owen slightly pulling ahead of the pack.
Labor Signs: nothing yet. At least that I'm aware of.
Belly Button in or out? Still in. But really flattening out.
What They Don't Tell You: WARNING - TMI ahead! So, I know it's a great year off from getting that lovely monthly visitor. But what no one tells you is that you might go through more boxes of panty liners or change your underwear more during pregnancy than you ever have before. (I also liked this top 14 list of Stuff No One Told Me About Having a Baby.)
Fun baby things I've received: It felt a little like Christmas this week at our house! I got several fun packages in the mail, of course all related to Baby Pool! First, I have to brag about my sister-in-law, Duane.

There are some packages coming in the next few days from her this week and I'm just giddy with excitement over them. I've been on the hunt for a cute piggy bank. I've always loved my little piggy bank that I still have from when I was a kid. I'm not sure if boys are into that kind of thing, but oh well. Look at the piggy bank she found. It matches his bedding and everything! Adorable.
Photobucket

And then she bought the bag I've been drooling over! It matches his green and gray carseat and is just enough purse-like to not feel like a big bulky diaper bag.
Now to decide on a cute wipes case from Etsy:

Photobucket


I also received a super amazing package from a friend I've never met. I know, sounds weird, doesn't it. But I think she and the package deserve a post all their own. So to be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...