Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ohh, that's right

So I walked in my classroom to find 2 guys installing a projector in my ceiling. Really? I tried to get any form of technolgy in my room all year and we get a projector with 5 weeks left to go? I was joking with the guys about why they weren't there in August. So then I felt a little bad about not being here in the fall. Maybe I could handle coming back (not that I even have that option at the moment). A little technology can go a long way in making the classroom more exciting and bearable.

But fast forward to an hour later at recess. Where I was hit with a jump rope (on purpose mind you), yelled at, and called a mother f******, as I was carting my wonderful student down to the office. And I remembered, ohh that's right. I'm not going to be here this fall. And I'm perfectly ok with that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny story.. Yikes, kids these days! ... Once your little guy comes out you'll definitely feel different about working full-time.. Well, at least I did. I think part-time work would be the perfect option starting when the little guy is 3-6 months old. It's nice to have adult interaction, feel productive, and get a break for awhile, and yet full-time work with a baby at home is insane beyond belief. The crockpot became my best friend when I went back to work..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...