Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Baby

My Dear Baby Boy,

I cannot believe that I will be meeting you in about, umm, 6 weeks!!! Of course, you could always come a week or so early and I would not complain for a minute! :) I just hadn't written you in a while, even though I think about you every single second of everyday. You're really stretching my tummy these days and practicing your (soccer?) kicking skills on my right rib cage. But I know it just means you're growing just like you should be. So kick away!

I just had to write you to tell you about a really neat moment I had a church 2 weeks ago. I know, I know a little late in the blogging. Last Sunday was baptism weekend at church. These are seriously the best services ever and I always bring Kleenex for the flood of tears that happens. There is something so powerful about seeing people publicly announce that they love Jesus. Here's a little peak (for those of you who didn't get to be there!)



There were about 20 people just in our service alone who got baptized. One of them was a mom and 2 small kiddos. When I saw the little girl get dunked, I lost it. Because I was thinking about you. I laid my hands on my tummy and just prayed (as I do everyday for you). I prayed that we will be able to teach about the awesomeness of having a real relationship with Jesus. The "I wanna partner with WHATEVER God is doing" kinda relationship. The life-changing, pack up your stuff and move for him kinda relationship (not that you ever have to church plant dude). And I look forward in great anticipation to the day where we get to see you be dunked as you tell the world you love Jesus.

Even though it's quoted a lot - I pray this for you often: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I cannot wait to see what your future holds. I love you baby boy.
Love,
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...