Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Things my baby doesn't need

So I've come across some pretty weird products in my time searching for baby gear. Some are just too good to not share with you. I have to laugh that somewhere, someone MUST be buying this stuff.

Every baby needs a pair of creepy zombie hands to hold them in place right? Then, try The Zaky:


I'm totally going to buy these for my friends who are having girls. Because why not teach girls early that women wear shoes that are cute, not comfortable?


Need some extra hands, but your little person is hungry. Try the Pacifeeder:


Maybe the already-moms can disprove this one. But this sure looks like a lot more work to me than just carrying the thing. Or using a sling or wrap. Flying Falcon


With The Baby Keeper there's no worries about where to put your baby when you go to the bathroom. Or for that matter, hang your baby on any door to get a few things done around the house.


Ok, I could go on. But I should maybe do something productive before my week begins. :) Have a great Monday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Great post. The Flying Falcon looks like it would break your back. I might have to get The Baby Keeper, how weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...my...goodness! do people really BUY these things?? the random hands are just creepy. thanks for the laugh though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I am freaked out by the hands! But, I will say, I have a sock filled with rice that I lay on Alex's back that's supposed to feel like my hand and help him sleep better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily this is hilarious...I am laughing out loud! I can't wait to show AJ. He is a glutton for criticizing really unnecessary baby products...he's going to die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I don't even know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I've been peeking in and out for a few weeks. I'm due next week, so pretty close timeline to yours. Its exciting!

    Hope you don't mind, but I shared this post over on my blog...its hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne - I love that I have a random reader. :) No problem about sharing it at all! Hope it gets a few more laughs. And good luck next week! Congrats on your new little addition!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...