Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

31 weeks

First, congrats to my cousins Kim and AJ! Yesterday, they had a little girl named Camille Christine! Congrats you two! I can't wait to meet my new second cousin!


How far along? 31 weeks today
I'm feeling: like I'm slowing down. Everything's getting a little harder to do: get out of bed, move around in general, and there's definitely no more sitting on the floor in my classroom.
My highlights from the week: My student teacher is in full take-over for the next 3 weeks. So, I'm stuck in the hot back room of the library trying to find things to do. VLI and my gifted education class are priority right now. But today, that means I have lots of time to blog. :)
My baby: is about 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds and is supposedly heading into a growth spurt. He's moving like crazy! My stomach does all sorts of weird alien things now and I *think* he may have had his first bought of hiccups that I could feel. There was a consistent little bump for about 10 minute straight. Sorry buddy, could've been the Diet Coke I had.
Current projects: Mom is almost done with the crib skirt and bumpers. They are Aaaa-dorable!! I conceded that we wouldn't paint the babies room, but William did agree to let me freshen it up with a coat of white. So mom and I knocked that out last Friday. It makes our trim look gross and yellow, but now I have a blank slate to bring in color with. I picked out some adorable baby announcements from Etsy to buy and send out after he's here. No picture because I don't want to spoil the cuteness. I'm also knitting away. Angie and I had a fun knitting lesson last night! You should ask to check out her Barbie scarves. :)
Names: My top two names this week are Greyson and Owen. But this is very subject to change depending on the day and my mood. :)
Fun things I love, but won't buy unless I win the lottery:
For some reason, I think these UglyDolls are kinda cute:

And I'm still drooling over all of Petunia's bags (really, I do need 4 diaper bags right?)

And you gotta love Etsy:



And a few pictures from this week and Easter morning:

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that dress you are wearing! You look absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and the red shoes are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks emily! cant wait to meet your little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...