Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

33 weeks

Photobucket
That's a honeydew in case you were wondering. (Just for you Trisha :)

How far along? 33 weeks today
I'm feeling: TIRED! I feel like I'm back to the first trimester where I would come home, take a nap, and still be ready to go back to bed at 8. Although I'm chalking this up to tossing and turning most nights instead of sleeping. I'm also getting the itchies. My skin is starting to get that "I'm being really stretched" feeling.
Stretch marks?: still nothing too major
My man: is rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. He's also drinking about a pint of amniotic fluid a day. Yuck.
Movement: He's moving like a rock star! Mostly on the right side. But I wouldn't say he's super active. Maybe I'll get more of a mellow kid when he comes out.
Swelling: none too noticable yet. Although with the weather warming up and me taking back more teaching time in my class, I'm sure it's bound to happen soon. I spin my rings all the time to be sure they don't need to come off. I have a good cheesy bling ring from Walmart as backup so I can still feel married if my rings have to come off.
Food cravings: We went to Zelma's for the first time last week with Emily and Austin L. I was hooked. Especially for $5 pizzas on Mon and Tuesday. So that's what we did last night since I didn't feel like cooking.
Names: Still loving Owen with Greyson still kinda in the running.
Labor Signs: lots of little contractions when we go for our evening walks. And it feels like he's settling lower and lower down there.
Belly Button in or out? in, but growing flatter by the day
Books I'm Reading: The Vaccine Book by Dr. Spears and by a few people's recommendations, Your Best Birth by Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein.
What They Don't Tell You: actually, my friends and mom are starting to tell me all the "fun" stuff. I can't say thanks enough to my friend Kimberly who wrote me a very honest email about things no one talks about. I so appreciate this information! Thanks to you, I'll have pads in the freezer and lots of baby wipes not to be used for my baby, but me! :)
Fun baby things I've received/bought: Who could resist looking in the clearance section at Old Navy? Not me. Ahhh, this was so adorable I just had to get it:

And a picture from this morning. Notice the crib skirt is in place. Nothing else yet. I really gotta start working on that nursery. :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable! I can't believe how fast its going. I am so excited to meet him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...