Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Surprise!

Anne emailed me a few weeks ago asking if we could hang out for lunch. This was not unusual and we really hadn't seen each other in months, so I was super excited. And I really thought NOTHING of the fact when she emailed me to ask if we could just eat at her house and then we were going to do something fun that a friend had done for her when she was pregnant. I really thought she'd take me to get a pedicure or something of the sort. I arrived and I was so clueless that I didn't even realize she wasn't holding her daughter, Grace, but was holding Keira who belongs to another friend.

I walked in and all these lovely ladies were waiting for me!


I met these ladies in the fall of 1999 in a Bible study in Atkin-Colby's lounge. We had 3(4) amazing years together and built so many memories together. Since then, we've attended weddings and now baby showers! The theme was "As Cute as a Button." They did such an adorable job carrying it out! Trisha and Anne are so crafty with the centerpiece, favors, napkins, and more!




I got some wonderful gifts from these ladies, including some adorable outfits, the cutest blankets, a giraffe with orange polka dots and this great shopping cart cover! I had seen super expensive ones via Etsy. But I had no idea this cute one existed. Thank goodness for mom-tested and approved products that we newbies have no idea about!
Photobucket

A few posts ago, I showed everyone a picture from Etsy of the alphabet in the colors. Being the creative goddess that Trisha is, she recreated it. Isn't it wonderful!?!

And one of the cute little guests, Grace. She informed me that wants us to use the name Owen, because she couldn't marry a Greyson.

Thank you so much ladies! This was such a wonderful surprise. You made me feel so special. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...