Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

35 weeks



How far along? 35 weeks on Wednesday. The picture above is from Baby Center and says this is what I should be next week. But my midwife says he's big. . .so a crenshaw melon he is!
I'm feeling: well, not as bad as some of my other pregnant friends, but starting to get a little unconformable. It feels SO weird to have something the size of a large grapefruit burying himself, well, down there. It makes my waddling even more noticeable! But I only have 7 more days with students, so I can do it!!
My man: has hiccups all the time!! I wonder if he’ll have them a lot on the outside too.
Movement: Still moving lots. It’s fun to be able to push on a foot or butt and then feel him move in response to me.
Swelling: the feet are starting to show the signs! Mostly just after the long, warm day in my classroom.
Food cravings: nothing major this week. I had a mom bring me a milkshake after school when he came to pick up her son. How sweet is that?! He's getting all A's on his report card. :)
Labor Signs: none
Books I'm Reading: Only read "fun" books this week as I needed a break from baby books. So I read Precious, My Year of Knitting Dangerously, and Looking for Love. They were all very easy and cute reads!
What They Don't Tell You: well, I stocked up on some necessities this week. Tons of big pads, Preparation H, stool softeners, breast pads, and more. Ohh the not-so-fun baby things to buy!
Great highlights from the week: This weekly update is late because it has been a jam packed week. I'm feeling SUPER tired, but still have a long weekend ahead. But it's going to be fabulously fun and I can't wait! Last Saturday, we had a photo shoot with my sis. Although humid, the rain held out for us. See below for just a taste of the AWESOMEness that is my sister's work! My student teacher wrapped up being in our class on Thursday. We made a ridiculously cute bag for her with our handprints on it. Of course, I forgot to take pictures. William and I have been working hard on the baby room. Still needs quite a few touches before I can post pictures, but it's getting there! I've also been busy knitting this week for a friend's shower tonight. Can't wait to show off the girly cuteness. And then on top of all that, yesterday was my shower at school. So fun, but their generosity deserves it's own post! Ok, well, I leave you with the best:
A teaser from our awesome photo shoot with my sister. I can't wait to see them all! Really, you should book her to cut your hair and then take your picture. She has a couple more on her blog: Jennaration.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics! where did you do the shoot? amazing backgrounds. you are one stunning momma-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan got hiccups a lot when I was pregnant with him, and then when he was born we had a serious hiccup problem! It sounds funny, but for the first 6 weeks or so, he would get violent hiccups that woke him up, wouldn't let him eat or sleep... they were terrible! Then they went away. Babies are weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I looked at her site too, beautiful pics! I love her blog too, she has my sense of humour :)

    And yes, Kieran was a crazy in utero hiccuper, and was when he got out too! It bothers us more than them, it is a good sign that everything is developing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...