Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I didn't really expect to have so many Mother's Day wishes today, but it was so fun! I'm due exactly 1 month from today which is so hard to believe! William got me some gorgeous flowers, a few boxes of Milk Duds and a super sweet card!



I just wanted to wish all the mommas out there a fabulous Mother's Day! And more than any other, Happy Mother's Day to my own mom! I know I'm biased, but she's the best one out there. I am so blessed to have not only a mom who gives great advice, prays more than I'll ever know, can sew like a professional, loves Jesus, but is also an amazing friend who I don't get sick of talking to everyday. She has already spoiled this little man and me rotten and I CANNOT wait for her to be a vital part of my little man's life. I love you Mom!!

PS - We still need a good alternate name to Grandma, which she doesn't love. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Here is a good website with Grandparent names...http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/grandparents-nicknames.htm. I like Sasa (pronounced like salsa without the l). There's lots of other good and weird ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that was me, typos. Anyway, Scott calls his grandma "G'Ma"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...