Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

prayers for a friend

Just a quick post to ask for prayers for my dear friend, Jenn and her husband Josh. I don't know the full details yet, but Jenn was about 18 weeks pregnant and found out she had an infection in her uterus. Today, she gave birth to a little girl, Atlee, who was 9oz. and 8 ½ inches long. She had already gone to be with Jesus. Just pray for their family as they grieve the loss of their little girl and for a full health recovery for Jenn.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for them. I just sent you an email and then read this. My problems are minor compared to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em...my prayers are with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. Their little angel is in my thoughts. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...