Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shower!

Saturday was a SUPER busy day, but ohh so fun! In the morning, William and I attended our first childbirth class with the infamous Paula. Seriously, ask any woman in Champaign who has had a baby through Carle and she will know Paula. We have heard countless stories about the lady who speaks as if she's on a video and gets REALLY into the breathing and pushing scenes. She was a hoot and overall, it was a good class. We're excited because the H1N1 restrictions were lifted at the hospital this week which means next week, we get a tour of the labor/delivery rooms.

After class, I got the spend the afternoon with my most amazing friends as they blessed me with so many amazing goodies for our little man! Here's just a few of the pictures from the fun afternoon!

The invite:

The yummy food:

One the games where we had literally 30 seconds to look at everything in here and then write it down:

They gave sweet potted plants as favors:

A few of the lovely ladies (totally forgot to take one of the whole group):

And the little thank you gifts I made for the 3 gals who put everything together:


I am so thankful for such amazing friends. These ladies have changed my life and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I cannot wait to introduce them to baby (Owen?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...