Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, May 7, 2010

School Shower!

Yesterday, the first grade team hosted a baby shower for me. I really didn’t think that many ladies would come, but the whole library was full! They were so so generous and my whole trunk was filled with blue goodies when I left! Because I had VLI last night, I didn’t get to start putting it all away. I cannot wait to start after school today!

Adorable cookies from Sweet indulgence:

We were so blessed with so many amazing gifts:

I think Stephanie caught every weird face I made in each picture, but here are a few that are postable. The first one isn’t great of me. But Cindy got a little outfit with horses and cowboy hats on it. In honor of William being from Texas. Aww. And you can see that my mom was able to there!

What a great idea to use a reusable shopping bag to wrap a gift in!

Mesh laundry bags. Great I hear for not losing as many baby socks in the dryer.

3 comments:

  1. hold up - sweet indulgence is open again?! but more importantly, so sweet of your co-workers to host a shower for you. amazingly generous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are open! http://thenewsweetindulgence.com/

    I know, so sweet of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally true about the mesh bags!! Those socks will get away from you before you know it without one of those :) Looks like a nice party, and I want one of those cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...