Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

gooses

Not too much of a point to this post. I'm back in full take over as of today and forgot how tiring it was to teach on your feet all day. I'm hoping the swelling doesn't start! :) After school, I had a baby appointment with Vanessa, the new midwife. I love her and would be really excited if she was on call when Baby Pool decides to make an appearance. We had a good talk about the beginnings of my birth plan. She was so supportive and said she would just follow me around the hospital (be that walking, in a tub, etc) and just catch him when he came out. :) Oh if it were that easy huh?

My tummy is measuring 33 1/2 weeks, so still a little more than a week behind like last time. And his heartbeat was 140bpm. Everything looked good and we're in the home stretch!

On a totally not related note, we have lots of geese in our backyard. I mean tons. There's a nest really close to our back door and yesterday, we saw the little goslings had hatched! They were adorable! Here's a little pic and a video:



I can't wait to meet my little gosling!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...