Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

36 weeks

Just a few more pics from our maternity shoot to start off this week. I'm having such a hard time figuring out which ones to print! I'm definitely making a digital scrapbook of them all!







How far along? 36 weeks today. Only 1 more week until I'm considered "full term." Better start packing those bags.
I'm feeling: I hate complaining. . .but I think my quote of the week has been "I'm needing heat for my back and ice for my butt." Ouch.
My man: has lost most of the hair that has protected his body and is definitely getting comfy down low.
Movement: slowing down a bit, but he still has hiccups at least once or twice a day!
Swelling: my toes are showing the signs if I'm on them all day. But my rings can still spin!
Food cravings: haven't really been too interested in food this week. I've enjoyed tomatoes and decided I HAD to plant 2 tomato bushes in pots this week. William hates tomatoes, so I'm not sure what I'll do with them all if they actually grow.
Labor Signs: I've had a few Braxton Hicks, I think. They mostly happen when I overdue it, like lifting something too heavy or going for too fast on a walk. We have our final childbirth class this Saturday and I guess then they think we're ready. haha!
Great highlights from the week: I think I've covered most of them in other posts. I'm headed to Lafayette on Friday and I CANNOT wait to see all the ladies from school there!

Sorry, this is kinda a boring post. I'm obviously losing all motivation and am ready for a few days of sitting on my butt before this little guy arrives.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! You are so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of your little baber when he comes! I'll pray you go early rather than late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are SO cute!!!! Love them!
    Can't wait too see you in two days!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...