Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

37 weeks



How far along? 37 weeks today. I'm considered full term! With that 2 week window they give you that means that I could meet him in 1 week. . .or 5. But we won't think about that later one.
News from the midwife: William and I met with Ellen on Monday. We had a nice discussion about my bottom and leaky boobs. Then she tested me for the Group B Strep. Haven't heard the results yet, but praying it's negative so I don't have to have antibiotics from the first minute we're at the hospital. His heartbeat is great and he's laying in a funny C position which is why I'm getting so many kicks and jabs on my right side.
I'm feeling: kinda ready! Getting more uncomfortable by the day, but am so thankful that I'm done with school! It's much more doable without having to deal with my sweet little Deandre.
Movement: Does shoving his head into my bladder and twisting count?
Food cravings: just enjoying popsicles of any kind and pineapple. Really running out of room and am not loving food a ton.
Belly Button in or out? It's determined to stay an innie.
Labor Signs: nope. And Ellen said she wouldn't check me unless I really wanted it. Which I didn't. I know you can be 4 centimeters and still be pregnant for weeks and others can be 0 centimeters and have a baby that night. No need for the extra pain of getting checked and getting my hopes up or down.
Great highlights from the week: On Friday, I left school at lunch and drove to Lafayette to visit my Cumberland ladies! They threw me a shower. I know, even after not being there for a year, they are still like family. Look at all the great things! Loving the clothesline and look at that cute bathrobe. It was so wonderful to see all the people I miss so dearly.



And a few pictures I stole from Angie:

The wonderful ladies who put it all together! Kassi, Teresa, Angie, and Brianne. I can't thank you guys enough. It was so great to get to spend time with you!

And last but not least, a couple belly pics from this week:

Ready for the bare belly?


Oh, and did I mention that I'm writing this from my couch while in my pj's!?! Hope Mrs. Pearson is surviving with the rugrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...