Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Aunt's Shower

What an amazing morning!! My aunt's/cousins are known for throwing pretty darn good showers and this morning was NO exception!! I really cannot thank God enough for having such an amazing group of ladies in my life. This little man has so many people praying for him that he's going to meet so soon! The food was delicious, the games (courtesy) of Julie were fabulous, the prayer so meaningful, and the gifts. . .well this little man is going to be the best dressed guy on the block!

Pretty decor:

Some of the yummy food:



The HUGE pile of gifts:

Me and my grandma:

Me and my mom:

The guests:
Oh ladies, you would kill me if I posted some of the pictures that Audra captured. :) Just take me word for it that there were lots of beautiful ladies there to help me celebrate.
The big gift:
The aunts/cousins/and a few other dear friends went in for my stroller/carseat combo. I think this might be one of my favorite baby things. I LOVE it! William did a great job getting it all together in record time. Now I guess we're ready because he can actually leave the hospital:

I think the ONLY thing I have left to buy is crib sheets and a few bottles. And that's it. We have been so blessed by other people. I love when I hold up little clothes and things and think about the people they are from. Alright little guy, we're ready for you (I think).

3 comments:

  1. Emily, we have the EXACT same travel system!! Same color and all :)

    Those fruit kabobs look awesome...

    NOT MUCH LONGER NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Chicco! I can't wait to actually use it! You have good taste my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, me too! We should all go walking at Meadowbrook with our matching strollers....haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...