Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Recap

I've been told by several people that me blogging has fallen a little behind lately. So here we go.

This weekend was such a mixture of emotions. Saturday night, William and I got El Toro to go. During dinner, I got my Mother's Day gift from him and Owen. Let's just say he did a great job and I was really surprised! Sunday we had an open house, so we spent the morning cleaning and taking all the toys out of the house. We headed to Peoria.  We stopped in quickly to see my parents house.  It's weird that we'll be driving down and Anchor St. instead of Emerson Dr. from now on when we visit them.

Then we went to my Grandma's house with the rest of the family for a great dinner celebrating all the mom's.  It was a beautiful day and Owen had a great time playing outside on the famous green tractor that's been at my Grandparents as long as I can remember.  All of us kids gave my mom a Kindle which she was really excited about!

William and I spent the night at my grandparents.  Owen slept about ohh, 4 hours total.  Guess the pack and play didn't agree with my great sleeper.  ha.  Monday we headed over to my parents house to help them move everything in.  Wow, having movers is amazing!  They did all the heavy lifting while I helped mom set up all the bathrooms and unpack the kitchen.  It's real.  They live in Peoria.  So happy, sad, exciting, and scary all at the same time.

These were our mother's day pictures taken, umm, today.  I realized we didn't take any together on Sunday, so we took a couple before we headed to Mom2Mom this morning.
Ohh, I could just eat him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...