Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

an update

Wanna peek at the discussions William and I have been having the last few months:

"Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?  Peoria?  Austin?"

And then Friday out of nowhere, he get's a job offer in. . . . . .Champaign.
That's right folks. The one place we swore we were done with is looking like it will be home for awhile (I'm picturing Holly doing a happy dance right now). I'm sad we won't be in Peoria with my parents, but happy that we'll only be 1.5 hours away and am even more excited that William seems really happy and excited about this job!

I have lots more thoughts running through my head right now, but it's been a crazy weekend and tomorrow is my final VLI project (the high school grad dinner at church) so it will be an even crazier Sunday. So I must close my eyes. More to come.
 

5 comments:

  1. Emily!! This makes me so happy to hear that your prayers were answered! I am so happy for William to have not just a job, but a job he is excited about!!
    AND I am glad you will be in Champaign for me to visit you and your boys. I did a happy dance with Holly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picured so right!!!! I am thrilled! My goal is to make you fall in love with this city all over again! And I. Will. Triumph. Congrats, William. Congrats, kap. Congrats, c-u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is doing a happy dance too!! So, my prayers worked after all! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Congrats William!! I secretly didn't want you to move =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...