Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

Pinned It, Did It Monday {what I didn’t do edition}

pinned itWe just got back from Peoria before lunch after having a great time with my family for a belated Christmas (to be seen in my next post).   I didn’t do anything new this week as we were wrapping up our own festivities and traveling.  So I’m calling this post “the things I didn’t get to this Christmas.”  I had pinned all these ideas as things I was hoping to get to this season, but just didn’t.  So maybe they’ll spark some ideas for your next holiday season!
I wanted to make these with the kiddos for our Christmas tree:
I thought these would be so pretty hanging throughout our house.  Simple and modernish looking.created at: 11/30/2010
Maybe next year, I’ll make these for Owen’s friends to give out:
These would also make a cute little gift:
And that’s it.  Hope you got some great ideas this year from my Pinned It, Did It Monday series.  Still praying about some changes for me in the new year, so I’m not sure I can say “check in next week for some new ideas.”  But more on that later. . .
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...