Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, June 3, 2010

39 weeks!

How far along? 39 weeks yesterday. 6 more days until due date!
I'm feeling: Ready for him to be here! Our bags are mostly packed, nursing bras/shirts are bought, and insurance is slowly getting worked out (what a headache). Just getting anxious and so ready.
Cravings: Loving fruit and berries. And I did make William order Chinese once this week because it sounded so wonderful. Oh, and I've also polished off a bag of white powdered donuts in, oh, about a day.
I really miss: sleeping on my back! Is pregnancy insomnia common? Because I have it really bad this week. I get up to pee and then lay there for an hour thinking of all the things still on my to-do list. I guess it's just preparing me for the lack of sleep I'm about to have for the rest of my life.
Labor Signs: I have Braxton Hicks when we go for our evening walk. But that's about it. I had an appointment with Vanessa this morning. Heartbeat was about 135 and my tummy is measuring 37cm (I'm always a couple centimeters on the small side). Although she thought I had dropped. I had her check me and I'm softening, but I'm not dilated at all. So, looks like I have a little while to get more of my to-do list done. And maybe some more knitting!
Things still to do: I'll get pictures posted soon of his nursery! It's pretty adorable if I do say so myself. Not bad for not being able to do anything permanent to the walls. And another thing that's been really bugging me is the massive amount of stickers covering his car seat and stroller. Really, so I need to be reminded 5 million times in many languages of all the safety features? I think I just have a thing with stickers. I really love Goo Gone and hate when things still have their store labels on them.
Coming home outfit choices: I'm bringing 3 because I have no idea how big he'll be, what the temp will be like, or what I'll feel like on that day. They're all adorable!



And a belly pic from this week: It was really sunny!

And a quickie before I left for my appointment this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...