Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunday, June 20

Happy Father's Day to the two best dads I know. I am so thankful for having such an awesome dad. I had a hard time writing his father's day card without bawling. I love my dad so much and am so blessed to have such a great example of what it means to follow Jesus. And then my hubby. Wow. This last week and half, I've been utterly amazed as I watched my husband turn into a father. He's never been around kids much, let alone changed a diaper. But he's a natural. He's changed more diapers than me and has even been getting up with me in the middle of the night to laundry or the dishes. He fiercely loves our little man and I have never been more in love with him!

Today was also Owen's first day of going to church! It was so much fun showing him off to everyone! Thanks to Michelle for the adorable outfit. It got tons of compliments!
x
Sunday evening, we all headed over to mom and dad's for a dinner (sorry you had to grill yourself dad) and a few gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...