Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, June 7, 2010

just waiting

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anne! I was really hoping Baby Pool would want to share his birthday with you, but alas, no such luck. Thanks for being such a great friend. I cannot wait to hang out with you and Grace more this year! Here's a picture of us from Anne's wedding rehearsal.

Thanks to everyone who's sent emails/facebook notes of encouragement! I'm just hanging in there, no real things to report at all. I still feel pretty good, with no real contractions to speak of. Sunday was a good day and I got some awesome prayer and feel much less anxious about what lies ahead. I know that in the end of whatever happens, I'll have my new little man. Although, if you're the praying type and wants specifics. . .pray that I can have a vaginal birth with no c-section, that I have a decent recovery time, and that breastfeeding goes well!

Sunday afternoon, with the help of my parents and William, we got my classroom completely packed up and moved. It feels great to not have that hanging over my head. I just need to turn in my keys. :)

My next appointment is on Wednesday where Ray, one of the midwives, will do a membrane sweep, but until then. . .I'm trying sex, pineapple, and lots of walking. Any other tricks that worked for you ladies?

1 comment:

  1. I mowed the lawn on Sunday and my water broke Tuesday afternoon...no idea if its related but its the only thing I've ever pointed to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...