Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thursday, June 17 (still behind I know)

Happy one week birthday little man!! I cannot believe quickly that week went by. And I already don't remember what my life was like without Owen in it! Today was a super busy and fun day! The Melby's came over and brought us lunch. We love hanging out with this great family and I can't wait to spend more time with them and doing all the fun things Holly finds to do around town.

Then, we decided to brave the heat and go for our first walk! We only made it a few blocks before we realized it was way too hot to be out walking! I love love love our stroller! It's super easy to maneuver, even with one hand!

We hung out a little with William's parents in the afternoon.
Thursday evening, we went over to my mom and dad's. Duane and William went and picked up Hickory River barbecue! It's not Texas barbecue, but it's still pretty darn good. And after dinner and a good feed, when I went to change Owen. . .his cord fell off! Not bad, 7 days. I've heard of it taking a lot longer. There's still some more parts to heal, but we're getting closer to taking a real bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...