Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

results

The nurse just called from Carle and the results from the echo are all
NORMAL!! She said I probably wouldn't even need to do the follow-up one in a month. I didn't ask what this meant for future pregnancies, but I know for right now, I can nurse my little man to my heart's content. I cannot thank you all for the prayers. I really had a lot of peace about the whole thing this weekend. Today, I hung up the phone, held my little man, and just cried. God has been SO faithful through this whole process of Owen's conception, formation, and birth. I know that when I look at Owen and feel this overwheleming love that it is just a fraction of what God feels for me.

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! So glad that things are okay with your heart! Nurse away, friend! Isn't it amazing how having a little one totally changes your view of how the Lord loves us?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! So happy for you, William, and cutiepants Owen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...