Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010

being organzied

I'm learning quickly that I love schedules and being organized when it comes to Owen. I know, shocker right? Summer made fun of the clipboard I was using when she came over, but it was what I lived by those first few days. I loved knowing when he ate, what side, and what kind of poops he was producing. Here's a link to the chart I made. It didn't save the cute clipart or fonts. Ohh well.

But now, I live my the IPhone app called Total Baby. It does quite a few things, but I mostly use it for keeping track of nursing. You can export all the data to Excel then. I do love my spreadsheets. :) My dad wondered out loud how they raised kids without IPhones since I use it for games, Facebook, and email while nursing, playing songs to Owen, and use this app for every feeding. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...