Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tuesday, June 15

Tuesday morning, William went and picked up Duane from the hotel so she could spend some auntie time with Owen in the morning.

Then we decided it was about time to give him his first "bath." Duane was so sweet to read on the porch so we could do our first bath as a family.



He didn't love the getting sponged off part, but as soon as he hit the towel, he was ok. Well, I take that back. He got angry again until we changed him.

When I was changing him at 4:30, I got my first official dousing. I thought he was covered up, but nope! My first (and I'm sure not my last) time of getting peed on! In the evening on Tuesday, the Ballard's brought us our first meal. It was delicious chicken tacos! How come my taco meat never tastes so good? Here's a (not so great) picture of Avery meeting Owen:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...