Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pinned It, Did It Monday {iPad and felt pumpkin}

pinned itWelcome to Pinned It, Did It Monday where I show you which ideas from Pinterest I’ve actually done.  This week I was lazy.  Only when it comes to my pins.  I’ve been crafting up a storm and getting ready for a fun event tonight for Mom2Mom.  So I’m only showing you the pins I did.  I didn’t document any of my own pictures.  I’ll get back on the ball next week!  :)  pin #1Want to be able to have a Kid Mode on your phone or iPad?  Then check this pin or link out!
Kid Mode on iPad with Guided Access
Review: No pictures of mine because this was pretty self explanatory!  I had no idea you could do this.  This page walks you through how to basically “lock” your kids into one game.  It makes the home button impossible to use and you can even circle things that the kids can’t touch (such as the BUY more stuff here button).  Not sure this would work all the time for Owen since he likes to be able to change games, but would be awesome for teaching kids about the ipad, or learning time, or even in a classroom.  Great to know!!pin #2I’m  not a huge Halloween fan.  My sister is a big enough fan for us both.  But I thought this cute felt pumpkin might be a nice quiet activity for Owen and Sam this week.
Picture I Pinned:
Source: Jack-o-Lantern Activity from vixenMade
My Picture:
My review: Super cute fall activity. They seemed to get it and enjoyed making silly faces.
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...