Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinned It, Did It Monday {lids, rings, and caramels}

pinned it It’s Monday.  And amidst the craziness of having people in my house all week, I got a few things done that I’ve pinned from Pinterest.  2 cleaning ones and a simple “dessert.”pin #1Is your tupperware drawer as messy as mine was?  Oops, forgot to take a picture of how bad it was.  But trust me, it was bad.
Picture I Pinned:
Source: This That, and the Other from As the Card Rack Turns
My Picture:photo-002Review: Um, duh, why did I think of this?  I just bought a cheap dish rack at Wal-Mart, but they even have some at the dollar store.  My lids were all over the place and now they are easy to find!  I wonder how long they’ll stay like this.pin #2Nothing better than caramels in the fall!
Picture I pinned:
Microwave Caramels. Photo by gailanng
Source: Microwave Caramels from Food.com
My picture:Picture 051
My review:  I’ve made caramels a few times before but it usually involves standing over the stove for a long time.  Who knew you could do it in the microwave with 5 ingredients?  I needed to cook them a touch longer, but these were amazing!  I added some sea salt to a small part of my batch.  Since they were a bit soft, we just used it for caramel dip.  Fabulous!  Try it.pin 3Are your rings filthy?
Source: How to Clean Your Engagement Ring from FabSugar
My pictures:IMG_7605pinterest4My review: This short video gives you 3 ways to clean your ring.  I must say I’m still madly in love with my engagement and wedding ring.   William did a pretty amazing job with them. :)  I used the ammonia method, but did also use a toothbrush.   The pictures don’t do justice how much cleaner they are! I love how sparkly they were after only a few minutes of cleaning.  So pretty!

Have a great week everyone!
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...