Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinned It, Did It Monday {headband and glowsticks}

pinned itGood Monday afternoon to you all.  Welcome to Pinned It, Did It Monday where I attempt to show you some of the things I’ve done from Pinterest, not just “pinned” to my boards.   This week has been crazy, so just 2 small ones for ya today.pin #1I’m always looking for adorable, easy headgear for Ellison.  And this one looked super sweet.
Picture I Pinned:
Source: DIY Jersey Baby Headband from Kelli Murray
My pictures:photo-006 photo-004My review:  If you can thread a needle and you have a hot glue gun, you can do this one.  No sewing machine needed.  Super fast (10 minutes or so) and so cute.  I might have to rummage through my closet for some old t-shirts to make some more!pin #2I’m always love a good idea for Owen.  This site is chalk full of them!  This idea is for glow sticks in the bath tub.
Picture I Pinned:
Source: Glow Sticks: Thinking Outside the Box from Play at Home Mom
My pictures and video.  These pictures look totally black on my phone, but not on the computer. :)
Picture 342 My review:  I got a pack of glow sticks from the dollar store.  Threw them in and turned off the lights.  I think he would have stayed in there all night.  He LOVED it!!  We hid them in cups, twirled them really fast and made them into bracelets.  I will definitely be keeping a pack of these near the tub for those days he doesn’t want to get clean!  So fun!
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...