Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

Pinned It, Did It Monday! {bath fish, caramel corn}

pinned itIt’s Pinned It, Did It Monday where I challenge myself to actually do some of the pins I pinned on Pinterest.  Not on Pinterest?  You should be!  Follow me here.  The pins are pretty simple this week as it’s been a little crazy around here.pin #1
Picture I pinned:
Source: Frugal Bath Time Fun from Mommy Savers
My pictures: Picture 247 Picture 219-001My review: Ok, duh.  I could have thought of this myself.  But I didn’t.  So props to Pinterest.  While we were at IKEA, I bought a little fish ice cube tray for $.99.  But any old ice cube tray would work.  I put food coloring in the water and froze it.  Then I dumped all of them in his bath tub.  He had fun trying to catch them and eat them.  It only last for a few minutes, but I’d say he enjoyed it and it turned his bath water a nice shade of purple.pin #2I was craving something sweet.  And Owen had never seen the air popper, so this was a fun thing to do one afternoon.
Picture I Pinned:
Source: Crazy Karo Crunch from Blogging with Children 
My Pictures:Picture 237 My Review:  Great tasting caramel corn.  It was gone fast.  I’m not sure it’s the best out there, and Julie if you’re reading this, I want your official kettle corn recipe.  But overall, yummy!
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...