Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2012

new church kids space!

Today marked a big day at our church!  The new children's space, Kingdom Kids opened!  While I'm not a huge "themey" person, I will admit the space is really neat and the kiddos were all pretty much in awe today.  The  castle theme is complete with fancy new check in stations, cool fun-house mirrors, a playspace, and brand new classrooms all with their own bathrooms.  Yay!  I love this video that sums up how our church views kids.  "We are the church, now."  I cry every time I watch it.
 
(Kingdom Kids Vision from Vineyard Communication on Vimeo)

Here's Owen and his buddy Caden checking out the bridge.
 
Keira (or KiKi to Owen) going down the slide:
 
Peekaboo, I see you!
 
And so Ellie doesn't feel left out, here's her in her cute purple sweater dress and tights.
You see, I was saying. . .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...