Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Sunday, September 9, 2012

our nice weekend

Although William is in crunch study mode, (he takes his first of 7 architecture “boards” next Monday) we had a nice weekend.  On Friday, it was pouring so Owen was singing this song all day.  Sorry for the very orange video.
After dinner, Ellie tried to get some of dad’s ice cream.  Not yet, baby girl.Picture 005On Saturday, we ran a few errands and then spent lots of time playing cars,IMG_5057and hugging and kissing on Ellie.IMG_4977Joanna came over briefly to pick up the cloth diapers I fixed for her and some headbands.  I can’t believe I didn’t take a better picture than this, but I think they turned out super cute!  Having the outfit to match is definitely my favorite way to create headbands.Picture 006And today was just GORGEROUS! I love that we're in fall!!  Ellie wore her first hat of the season to church:Picture 016Then after naps, we spent awhile at the park playing with Ben and Abby and stopped by to say hi to Ty and Tate.   My kids would live in the swings if we’d let them!Picture 019Picture 025 Picture 026
 
And now we’re ready for our crazy busy week! Hope you all have a great one!
blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...