Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, August 9, 2012

double stroller

Have I introduced you to my double stroller yet?  I meant to do this a month ago when I got her.  I’m working on a name for her.  Because yes, I name some of my prized possessions.  I’ve been wanting a double since I got pregnant.  And no this was not my first choice.  But the more I use it, the more I LOVE it!

My friend, Sara’s babysitter was getting rid of it at a garage sale and she texted to see if I wanted it.  For 1/3 of retail cost. . .yes please.  Then on her trip up here in June, she brought it to us.  I’m still learning how to “drive” a tandem without bumping into things, but I really really like it.  The seats can face each other or both to the front and as you can see, it also came with a car seat attachment.  Love it.  And thanking God that this one actually fit into our budget.   Here’s my cuties modeling it for you:IMG_2072 IMG_2069 IMG_2070 blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...