Photobucket        Photobucket       Photobucket       Photobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Angie

Last Friday, Ellie and I headed to Peoria for a surprise birthday party for my friend Angie!  I miss seeing her more regularly for our knitting lessons and Bachelorette watching. 

Ellison and I drove to my parents and had dinner with them and then headed out to the party.  Angie was turning the big 4-0 but she really doesn’t look a day over 29. :)  It was fun to watch her come in a be surprised.  And the cake was amazing!!  Happy birthday friend.  I hope this year is full of some awesome surprises God has in store for you!   Picture 125 Picture 126 Picture 123Picture 127Picture 128blog-signature-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...